Staff training records are an essential part of GLP compliance.
New personnel require introduction to Liquid Chromatography techniques?
Existing staff need Advanced Troubleshooting & maintenance tuition?
Our training courses are specifically tailored to your needs!
- HPLC Theory – General LC Configurations, Autosampler theory, Detectors, Pump theory
- Pressure – Erratic, High, Low
- Leakages – Pump seal replacement, Nut/ferrule replacement
- Quantitation or data quality – Resolution, Tailing problems, Carryover, Wash selection, Shifting retention times, Sensitivity, Baseline issues
- Hardware – Pump maintenance, Detector: Lamp replacement, flow-cell cleaning, Tubing selection and System Plumbing
- System & Column Care- Good HPLC Practices
- HPLC Troubleshooting – Categories of symptoms, Techniques, Resolution
- General Tips and Hints
- Official Training Certificate issued on successful course completion
Analyse your LC Training needs. Click enquiry button to receive our HPLC Requirements Questionnaire.