Progeny ResQ Raman Chemical Identification
At-scene rapid chemical identification helps ensure public and response team safety, protect the environment and property too. But not all chemical identification systems are the same. When considering chemical identification requirements, how do you evaluate a system to know which one provides the greatest benefits for the cost? Here are some questions to consider:
- Does your team need one device that identifies the largest number of unknown pure, coloured and impure substances?
- Do you want to identify substances through packaging? What about coloured substances contained within coloured packaging?
- Would reducing reliance on outside resources by having the ability to monitor scans and warn the user if a much larger threat is indicated be helpful?
- How important is a large onboard chemical identification database or library? Would you like to easily add new substances to the database? How much would you save if library updates were provided for the life of the unit?
- How would an onboard camera enhance evidence documentation?
- Does your team need equipment that is rugged, easily decontaminated and easy-to-use, even while wearing protective equipment?
- Should Reachback support be included for the life of the unit at no extra charge?
- Should software updates be provided for the life of the unit at no extra charge?
Knowing which device provides the most advantages for rapid chemical identification is essential to providing first response and hazmat teams with the power to quickly determine threat severity and wage appropriate response.
Progeny ResQ Chemical Identification System
This device is certified MIL STD 810G and IP-68 rated. It’s easy to operate, even in varying conditions. With Reachback, software support, library updates and 12-month warranty, Progeny ResQ is what you should expect from a handheld chemical identification system.
Watch the customer testimonial video below and see the Progeny ResQ Raman in action!
Click here to download the Progeny ResQ Spec Sheet