The Mecmesin ABC-t automated bottle closure tester measures both initial slip and bridge torques on a range of Roll on Pilfer Proof (ROPP) closures, with all test results stored and exportable to peripheral devices, spreadsheets and SPC packages.
ABC-t automated closure tester offers the immediate benefits of greatly increased test throughput, and elimination of repetitive strain injury by operators twisting many closures. All sample positioning and testing movements are programmed and pneumatically controlled. Test control and results analysis are performed by Mecmesin’s proven Emperor™ software.
Features and benefits
- Measure initial slip torque
- Detect bridge torque peak
- Re-apply cap to prevent spillage
- Pre-programmed tests easily selectable
- Automation frees up time for other tasks
- Identify capping adjustment requirements
- Freely programmable for all torque tests
- Pneumatic actuation for speed and efficiency
Versatile design and ease of operation mean the ABC-t can be customised to meet the specific needs of your bottles and closures.
- Bottle dimensions
- Closure dimensions
- Carousel batch size
- Grip force
- Applied torque
- Test profile: slip, bridge, removal torque
Typically 18 bottles can be fully tested in under 10 minutes.
Speak to one of our Technical Engineers to discuss your requirements.